weight loss weblog

Friday, February 27, 2009

The end of a chapter, and the start of a new....

I did it!!! I weigh 129! I reached my goal. I haven't been this low since I got pregnant with Bobby (he turns nine next week). As amazed I am I acutally did it, I am also a little sad. I have had a blast striving for this. I have learned and grown so much, and I have to be honest, I am not 100% thrilled with the final result, I could use to lose a little bit more. So I am going to keep going I think, but instead of setting a goal of a weigh loss, I am going to set the goal of the look I want. Don't get me wrong, I AM thrilled with the way I look. I can totally see a difference and actually see really obvious changes in my body. I also feel a whole lot better physically, I just think I can still do better, so I am going to try.

So YAY ME! and back to the grind stone!

2 comments:

megs said...

It's definitely better to set a goal on how you want to look and not pay as much attention to the number on the scale. If you're a solid 135, you could be smaller than a flabby 129... Muscle weighs more than fat. Have fun on the journey.

Mandy said...

congrats! sorry i haven't checked the blog in so long but...yay! that is so great! you deserve every success!
luv,
m