weight loss weblog

Friday, January 30, 2009

134 and holding

Well I weighed again this morning and I am .....134. WHich is fantastic, except I have been stuck at this point for a while. I have been bobbing back and forth between 134 and 137 for about two weeks now. While I am thrilled with my progress and feel proud that I have really stuck to it this time, I would love to see that scale say 133...a weight I have yet to see since I got pregnant with my first. So close yet so far away seems to keep popping into my mind. But I am seeing daily changes in my body, I don't chringe when I pass a mirror naked, ok maybe I do a little, but I have definitly stopped crying every time ;). So I am going to keep going and telling myself that 129 is really not far off. Volleyball tonight and tomorrow, and then back on the treadmill Monday.

No comments: